UV Laser Engraving Marking Machine uses 355 nm short wavelength ultraviolet laser to break and alter the materials' molecular chain directly. Comparing with green laser and infrared laser, ultraviolet laser has less thermal effect, and its focus spot is very small. So UV Laser Engraving Marking Machine has obvious advantages for marking heat sensitive materials. UV Laser Engraving Marking Machine can reduce the deformation of workpieces effectively, and give you a super-fining process result.
Microchips, thin ceramics, IC crystal particles, glasses, TFT, LED, plasma screens, precise key marking, glass surface marking, silicon wafer marking, PCB processing, flat-panel display production, fine tuning of electronic elements, processing of solar energy battery materials, textiles and thin polymer films, etc.
1. High laser beam quality, smaller laser focus spot, ultra-fine marking.
2. 355nm wavelength ensures the heat-affected area is small, no thermal effect and no burning.
3. Digital scanning galvanometer, high speed and high precision.
4. Maintenance free, without consumable parts.
5. User-friendly control software, easy to learn and use.
6. Up & down working table, automatic focus function and rotary device are optional.
EzCad Control software
|Product ||Co2 Laser Marking Machine |
|110×110mm, 150×150mm, 175×175mm, 200×200mm, 300×300mm(optional)|
|Laser source ||Ultraviolet laser|
|Laser wavelength||355 nm|
|Output laser power||0-100%, can be adjusted by control software|
|Cooling system ||Water cooling |
|Graphic file format supported||bmp, jpg, gif, png, dxf, plt, etc.|
|Water chiller ||Included |
|Working voltage||AC110V/220V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Packaging||Strong wooden case for export |
|Payment terms ||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, etc. |